+You must post these rules
+Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer
+You have to choose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal
+Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged him
+No tag backs
+No crap in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people
QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED:
1. What was the first video game you played on the PC? Alternatively, what was the first console game you played and what system was it on?
It was Team Fortress 2. YOU (Michelle) introduced it to me, bitch! Pretty positive the first console game I ever played was Super Mario All Stars maybe Donkey Kong on the Super Nintendo.
2. What was the main TV show you constantly watched as a child?
Shit. Um...I have no idea. I watched a lot of shows. But the one I remember committing to like my life depended on it was Kim Possible. :3
3. The zombie apocalypse has finally arrived. You are not infected yet. Give me the rundown of your plan of survival (the more descriptive the better).
Um...You see that hole there? I'm going to crawl into it, cry, and hope they don't find me. Then I'm going to die from starvation because I'm too pussy to go and find food. If I do end-up infected before I die...I guess you'd better run.
4. What's your ideal presidential candidate? If you don't live in the United States, then what's your ideal prime minister/leader?
Someone who is completely honest no matter what everyone says. I'm really annoyed with the fact that candidates have to bullshit their way through the race because people don't want to hear the truth. CLINTON SMOKED WEED AND HE PROBABLY INHALED! DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE!
5. What famous or semi-famous person have you always wanted to meet? How do you think your meeting would go down?
I'm not sure. Whoever it is, I'm more than likely going to have the typical reaction of flipping shit and not breathing.
6. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. What's your personal opinion on revenge? If someone close to you was killed, would you get your revenge?
Revenge is a nasty thing. There's a saying; "If you follow the path of revenge, dig two graves." and I think it's kind of spot on. If you want it that bad, go ahead, so long as it's not me you're coming after. I'd (kind of) like to say that I'd totally go after the person and kill them or something but more than likely I'll just sit there and cry. 3:>
7. Nobody's perfect. What are your flaws? Now cheer yourself up, friend! What are your strengths?
My low self-esteem for one and I always hit men (with my hands) for some reason. Not like to beat them up but I do it when they're being stupid and upset me some way. I don't think they like that. I can also be loud despite mostly being an introvert. My strengths? My ability to listen and relate to people. I really do like helping people with their problems and don't mind listening no matter what the issue is really. For friends and family, their problems are my problems. I think my sense of humor and ability to let things go is also a good thing. Also my loyalty to friends and family. It's really a deal of; "Call me what you want. But say something about my family or friends and you're done."
8. How do you find beauty in the world? Through nature, through religion, through understanding, etc.?
Through understanding, I think. The more I know about the world and it's people, the better I feel about my place in it.
9. You find yourself trapped in a cheap, Hollywood horror film with a crazed murderer trying to pick off you and your friends. List the friends you'd have to watch your back (can be on the internet or in real life), and what you would do to defend yourselves. You're all trapped in the woods at night, and there are a few cabins around interspersed filled with generic survival materials.
Clarke (We need a guy I guess.)
There's no splitting up, fuck that shit. Do the survival materials mean food or weapons?...I'm going with both. First, we'd travel to each cabin collecting our goods. Srsly. I think I'd chose to stay in the last cabin, if the killer isn't there, and remain there until morning. Keeping watch in teams of two with barricaded windows and such...That's not much of a plan, but it's all I've got.
10. What is it you find attractive about the opposite sex, the same sex, or both sexes? Do you care more about looks or personality in general?
They have penises...what else is there? Lol. JK. I care about personality over looks, defiantly. Looking hot doesn't make up for being a dick. I have a preference for blue and green eyes. I also like gingers. I don't know why, but they're hot. :3
QUESTIONS I ASK YOU:
1. What is your favorite memory from your childhood and what is your worst?
2. If you believe in a higher power and had the chance to ask them ONE question, what would it be? If you don't believe in one, um...What was your favorite bed time story as a child? (XD)
3. If you had the chance to change something about yourself, whether it be a physical or personality trait, what would it be?
4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I mean food. I swear.)
5. If you could have any animal as a pet, without the risk of it possibly eating you, what would it be and why?
6. Pick a movie title that describes you. Why did you pick it?
7. What kind of art do you feel you are best at? (i.e. Digital, Anime, Realistic...)
8. How are your feels right now? Tell me my friend.
9. If you had to chose, would you rather be invincible or immortal? Why?
10. Last one! What is your favorite t.v. show, book(s, if it's a series), and band?
PEOPLE I TAG:
EdanaRose (I know you're doing Michelle's, but I'm tagging you anyways.>3)
~and anyone else I guess. :I